How to crack a wireless network using WPA/WPA2 (PSK/AES) encryption with a connected client (as both have same method!) . Then using a pre-computed hash table which has been “pre-salted” with the ESSID for the network to get the pass-phrase.
Watch video on-line:
- Captures a 4-way handshake
- Creates a quick DoS (Denial of Service) attack at connected client to force them to disconnect and reconnect
- Apply a brute force dictionary attack to the handshake
- Aircrack-ng suite
- WiFi card that supports monitor mode
- Big dictionary
- Processing power
Home Page: http://www.aircrack-ng.org/doku.php
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
- This is cut from my final video called “g0tmi1k’s home network”.
- There HAS to be a CONNECT client.
- The pass-phrase HAS to be in the dictionary - so if you use something like http://grc.com/pass, the chances of it being crack is next to nothing!
Song: Sub Focus - Rock It
Video length: 03:53
Capture length: 04:03